360Bliss Contributors are a valued part of our community. We are always keen to work with social media marketing experts and influencers in the field who are willing to share their content with our members and visitors.
We are looking for writers on a variety of topics, including:
- Blogging tips
- How to start a blog and make money
- Social media for business
- Web design
- Niche blogging tips
- Sales & marketing advice
- Social marketing
- Affiliate marketing tips
- Content marketing strategy and tips
- Photography for blogging
- And so much more!
If you have an expertise and knowledge that you think would be beneficial to our members, contact us and let us know the topics and skills you would like to share.
As a contributor to 360Bliss we will provide the following opportunities:
Guest contributors share previously published articles with 360Bliss as a means to reach a new market. Guest contributors are also those who have published less than three (3) unique (and previously unpublished) posts on our site.
- A written bio with links redirecting to your site and social handle at the bottom of your content.
- Social support when sharing content
Regular contributors are a committed part of the 360Bliss team and have contributed MORE THAN six (6) posts, with a minimum of three (3) being unique and previously unpublished articles, that have been approved for publishing.
- A WordPress login and featured bio on the site
- Listed under “contributors” with a bio and image
- A complimentary Influencer Membership with full access to our forum and job postings, and discounts on workshops
- Social support and sharing
- Opportunity to apply as a paid workshop leader and presenter
To apply to be a guest contributor or a regular contributor, please click here and share some of your previously published work with us.
Our editorial team will contact only those whose content is approved for publishing at this time.